Friday, December 10, 2010

WTF, CRIMINAL MINDS??

THIS was posted to SpoilerTV this morning:

Ep 06x12  Corazon synopsis:

A series of bizarre, ritualistic murders brings the team to Miami; Reid experiences hallucinations and blinding headaches.

Source: SpoilerTV

Poor Reid!!  After the introduction of Agent Seaver this week and all the speculation that has gone on about Reid's "secret," I'm a nervous wreck.  AND we have to wait until January to find out what the hell is going on?!  I think we need lots of pretty today to get through.  So here:










2 comments:

  1. Poor Reid indeed.
    But I'm not that worried about schizophrenia, it seems unlikely because it would end Reid's career at once. Reid wouldn't be allowed to work if that was the case and even CBS executives are not moron enough to write Reid out of the show.

    I'm thinking about a brain tumor, it would explain everything : the headaches, the hallucinations, the sickness in "JJ", the allusions about Reid's genetic past (and we don't know what caused his uncle Daniel's death) and it would allow Reid to keep working on the team...Most importantly it can be cured.

    I'm really hoping it turns out to be something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just throwing this out there....what about a poisoning? Curing it (treating it) starts the ball rolling on genetic issues via a discovery in the hospital (like Reid hasn't been the hospital enough for God's sake!!!!) I'm terrified that they will now have Spencer manifest mental illness. And I will be FURIOUS if he's going to be life-threatening ill.

    Sign me: ohspencermyspencer

    ReplyDelete