Sunday, July 3, 2011

Awesome Hotch Stories

In honor of Thomas Gibson’s birthday, let’s make today Hotch Day and enjoy some of the best written stories depicting our very own awesome Aaron Hotchner.

Dropping Formalities by lady-ravaatris (slash, one-shot, PG-13)
Hotch, being his awesome self, doesn’t want Reid to spend Christmas alone.

Rock Star by thnksfrmmrs87 (pre-slash/gen, drabble, PG-13)
What’s going through Reid’s mind while he watches Hotch slaying it in the courtroom in ‘Tabula Rasa.’

The Way the Light Falls by coffeecocktails (slash, one-shot, R)
Hotch watches Reid sleep. Nothing’s sweeter than that.

And We Were Trojans by greatunironic (gen, one-shot, R)
WARNING: character death
Even in the bleakest moment, Hotch doesn’t disappoint Reid.

On a Spindle by elliptic-eye (slash, one-shot, NC-17)
WARNING: dub-con
Aaron Hotchner is flawed and sometimes condemnable.

Each of Us Bears His Own Hell by buffyaddict13 (gen, one-shot, PG-13)
What would Hotch do when Reid sits on the other side of the interrogation table?
(Part 2 : http://buffyaddict13.livejournal.com/127647.html)

Tilting at Windmills by dragonladyk (slash, multi-chaptered, NC-17)
One of the best Hotch characterizations I’ve ever read. I consider it the bible for all H/R readers.

Nothing In Between by travelinthedark (slash, one-shot, NC-17)
Best story ever written by travelinthedark in my opinion. Hotch is so sad and angry, yet everything is so beautiful and perfect.

Chasing the Sun by daftfear (slash, one-shot, NC-17)
This one blew my mind. I wish it would never end. It’s everything I want Hotch to say and Reid to do.

You're a Natural by anonymous (slash, one-shot, NC-17)
For once Hotch’s a student and Reid a teacher. I find that extremely hot.

Evidently Unaware by travelinthedark (slash, one-shot, NC-17)
Can’t not mention this one. Clueless Hotch is super entertaining to read.

Illative Illocution by recrudescence (slash, one-shot, PG-13)
Even it’s written from Reid’s point of view, the entire story is about Hotch being an awesome boyfriend. Sean also makes a spectacular guest star.

Blackjack by kuriadalmatia (pre-slash, one-shot, R)
WARNING: torture
The first story I ever read by Kuria and she showed me how blessed I was as a H/R shipper to have her write for this fandom.

Tell Me Slow by miss-zedem (gen, one-shot, PG-13)
I don’t read gen stories unless they come (highly) recommended, and boy am I glad this one found me? What do you know? Hotch was awesome way before he joined the BAU.

No comments:

Post a Comment