Friday, July 1, 2011

Fan Fun Friday : Coming Out

Coming out is quite a popular theme for slash fics and when well-written the stories can be very powerful and memorable. Here are some of my favorite coming-out H/R stories:


Five Times Hotch Didn’t Have to Say the Words and One Time He Did by race the ace

Monday by impulsiveanswer (a part of “Step Up” series)

Purple by vanessa-s-quest

Almost Home by philyra912

Not All Eyes Are Open by mondays-eyes

Five Ways They Thought There Was by travelinthedark


Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. None of my faves are ever chosen. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What ARE your faves, faithful follower?!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They aren't all coming out fics, but I read more of the underground stuff that never gets the attention they deserve.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUHWEEET!!! Can you email us the lesser known "underground" fics?? I would ADORE putting a post together for them, and you can still remain anon. Ty for pointing this out!!!
    Ali
    ( ikydu101@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha I'm only anon b/c I only have a youtube and email account! I will email you as soon as I narrow the list down some! Is it ok if a few of them are only preslash?

    ReplyDelete
  6. ANY H/R is awesome!! You def dont have to narrow it down!! OR you can do a favorites list. Whichever you choose!! Can't wait to see what you've got!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I should warn you that I only archieve title names and the author who wrote them, and I could go through and find them all, but I'd prefer not to so you guys can get them sooner. Sorry- the links 'expire' whenever I save them to my email!

    And what do you a favorites list? Sorry I'm a long-time lurker but I never bothered learning lingo :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey again, anon!!

    The names are fine!! We'll get them covered!! I just meant if you didn't want to mess with so many links, you could send your top ten faves. I'll take whatever you gots!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha A little too late! Well, have fun going through the stories!

    ReplyDelete