Friday, September 23, 2011

MY DAY'S BEEN AN AU FROM HELL

Thank you rachelkillers for this manip.  It fit beautifully.
I've had a weird-ass day--much like our transgendered Hotchner above.  From a strange wrong number on the cell phone to finding a pair of glasses I lost four years ago, I think this qualifies as a strange one indeed.  So, in the spirit of parallel universes and three-legged unicorns, I bring you the fanfiction recs of the week--all AU and all loads of fun!  Enjoy!!

Mystery Surrounding You by Thanatos God of the Dead.
***Things are not always what they seem...

Let the Right One In by DarknessIsTheUniverse(FFnet)
***Werewolves, Vampires, and Private Dick Hotchner.

Knights of the Old Republic Part I by Ahmoseinarus
***Jedi Aaron Hotchner and Padawan Spencer Reid.

End of Days by Tomboy13
***Code Reader Reid is caught in a battle of wills. Good vs. Evil.  But who is telling the truth?

AND....

42 Degrees of Refraction by Writing2Death
***Because it's touching and I love it.  That is all.

Have fun and see you next week!!
Ali.

No comments:

Post a Comment