Friday, September 23, 2011

To Beard... Or Not To Beard... which do you prefer?

So, in the season 7 opener, we had Hotch... with a beard!! Or scruff... whatever you want to call it, lol! But my question is... which do you like better?


Without a beard?
With a beard?

Or do you like both versions?

Personally, i do like how Hotch looks normally but he does look really HOT with a beard as well and its a nice change, even for one ep, lol... But that is just me! :D

What do you think? Let us know!!

8 comments:

  1. LOL! TG can just bloody well stand there and breathe and I'm a happy woman!!! But I do like the beard!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to see Bearded Hotch once in a while... it's kind of SUPER HOT. But not for every episode.

    Reading Your Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  3. The woman before me said it best. Beard or not, TG is hot! The beard just makes him even hotter, which not something I usually say seeing as how few people actually look good with one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gibson is awesome in or out of anything. I love the scruff a whole lot, but it goes better with casual clothing than suits. So ... clean-shaven on suit time, scruffy as often as we can pry him out of the damn suits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like a beard Hotch because then I can picture Reid volunteer to shave it every once in a while. XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Strangely enough, I thought the beard was super hot in the pictures but didn’t like it too much when the episode actually aired. So, I’m glad that Hotch is clean-shaven again while I still adore those pics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I'm sort of glad Haley's gone, but I loved the facial fuzziness.

    (Sorry, that joke has been hanging round my brain ever since someone mentioned 'Hotch' and 'beard' in the same sentence)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hotch with a beard is my religion hahahah <3

    ReplyDelete