Wednesday, September 21, 2011

THOUGHTS ON IT TAKES A VILLAGE

"This IS calm and it's doctor."

What did you think?  Was Hotch's beard right or wrong?  Was the return of Emily too far-fetched? Was the badassery too much?  Did Morgan's reaction surprise anyone?  Did the Hotch once-over by Reid prompt your naughty side?  Let us know!!!

7 comments:

  1. I loved the once over by Reid on Hotch, i was like yes!!! I really liked bearded hotch, i thought he looked really hot!

    And i really liked badass Reid, it made my night! I hope we see more of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Hotch's beard was so right! <3
    2. Emily's return was too far-fetched, but I am glad she's back.
    4. Yes, I was surprised. Never knew he cared so much. Seriously, he always seems so selfish to me.
    5. OF COURSE! *snickers* Oh, the things I'm thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm... I think I'll have to see how the season plays out, but I'm really not sure much more could have been done with the Emily story line--Morgan damn near killed me.

    As far as our fine doctor and his unit chief, there was never better chemistry and small hints at emotions passing between them. A big smooch to the first person to write their celebratory romp from the Afghan trip. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. - We all know who else Hotch skyped everyday while he was away.
    - Reid's competency is the hottest thing, and that includes Hotch's beard.
    - Emily storyline is weak, but I'm glad we got it over with in one episode.
    - Morgan's less annoying that I expected him to be.
    - Reid's purple shirt throughout the episode is <3
    - I love little exchange between Reid and Strauss.
    - Kudos to whoever makes Reid stare at Hotch a little longer than needed in front of the rest of the team in a federal building.
    - They are going to talk more about why Reid's the only person not requested to be reinstated to the team, right?
    - Now where can I find the promo for next episode?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even the things that I didn't like were so much better than season 6.

    slery

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beard on Hotch = damn near the sexiest thing I've ever seen.

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hotch smiling through the beard...ok, Jack's not a big fan, but he COULD ask Reid before shaving, uhu?
    This is calm and it's doctor! Oh, Reid!

    ReplyDelete