Wednesday, September 21, 2011

NEW H/R FANFICTION: THREADS OF DARKNESS SERIES

Homage to Season Seven by Capybara_Sun


An new thing has arisen from the depths of the H/R fanfiction world:


A new series by the collaboration of Vanessa S. Quest and IcePrince1 has been unleashed today.  I got a sneak peek into the world of Threads of Darkness: Spiderwebs--I had to pull myself away to go to class!!!  It's the intricate case fic we've come to love of Quest's with a new, softer touch by IP1.  



...Pat nodded. "You need to go to him, you're a better leader when you're grounded. Your team knows how you feel. Don't imagine that any one of them doesn't feel the same as you do about Reid. Y'all are a band of brothers right? This isn't easy on any of them and right now you're doing them the disservice of making them walk on eggshells near you. I know you don't want that, so, as your friend- I'm telling you to man up."


Hotch gave a curt nod, "Pat, fuck off." It came off in the same tone they'd exchange over a stiff drink in the past.


This is the Hotch I dream of--protective, obsessively so.  He doesn't forget who he owes, but his loyalty is unnerving.  He's a bastard, but he's a hot bastard.  Steamy, in fact.




...Eyes closed, Spencer actually thought about it.  "I am sleepy... My back does hurt..."


"I could take care of this..." he grinned at Spencer.  "I have my ways."


"Don't look at me like that..."


"Like What?" Aaron looked at him all innocence.  "You know I could."




Can I just say wow?  These two authors are going to make some pretty awesome moments for our boys.  I'm really excited to see what develops within this series over the coming months!  So, after the new episode, you can stay up reading the first installment of Threads of Darkness: Spiderwebs.  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment