Aside from a few bad weather puns, and the episode not being as badass as I hope, it was pretty good.
Prentiss only got like 2-3 scene. >=D
Morgan and Garcia were this episode for me. I dunno, it was just too forced. Honestly "big, beautiful brains" and "my hands are yours" o.O
Reid was hilarious and awesome, especially when he scared Rossi. XD
Hotch was sweet, letting JJ try to go even though it didn't happen.
JJ, oh JJ. This episode is the JJ I know and love. How my heart yearns for thee. I get why she and Will have a strained relationship and I get blame him. If they break up, it will be JJ's fault for coming back to a demanding job that has coming and going constantly when she had a steady job with night and weekends off. Time she got to spend with Will and Henry. And AJ's son is sooo cute! X3
Rossi, oh poor Rossi. Between his wife and Reid scaring I was nearly crying and laughing.
We got a mini H/R scene! It was adorable! Reid was talking to Hotch, he wasn't saying anything of course, before Reid stopped himself and ask if he was rambling. IT WAS ADORABLE! <3
The unsub was unremarkable, but the writer's did make you feel for the poor guys/kidnapped he killed.
P.S. It was Reid we saw helping the victim stand/walk during the tornado in last week's preview, not Hotch like everyone though.
The episode was great. Not earth-shattering, but great none the less!!
I cried at the end with JJ. AJ's little boy is adorable. Between him and Cade Owens, they define cuteness!
H/R moments abound. It was beyond cool that Spencer stopped himself from rambling. I imagine Hotch was just standing there thinking: "God he's cute when he rambles".
Not for nothing, but did anyone else find themselves thinking about the movie "Twister"?
Who has to make things up to ship H/R? Man, they serve it to you on a platter.
I agree that the unsub was a bit underwhelming. However, the ease of the little banter moments between the team was so nice. It was great not having the either or when it came to the personal lives of the team. We are back to personal stuff just fitting in the moment. It was nice that the major scenes of personal moments were at the beginning and the end. I have missed this type of interaction.
Also, could Spencer have been any cuter this episode? The adorable meter is maxing out this season.
Spencer Reid is awesome for - the way he scares the living hell out of Rossi (and everyone). - the way he looks out the window and solved the case AGAIN. (I'm gonna cap that shot like crazy.)
Hotch/Reid is awesome for - the way Reid stops himself from rambling because Hotch doesn't have the heart to tell him to. Since when Reid stops himself from rambling facts? Only in front of Hotch, lol. Aww. I'm so shallow (and delusional XD).
Hotch is awesome for - being Hotch
I didn't expect to see Will. It sucks to be him in this episode. I have no comment on JJ situation. It is what it is. She had a choice be have a more normal job, but she chose to come back. She has to deal with that decision now.
Don't remember much of anything else other than a few cute Garcia remarks.
I just rambled in my own journal about the ep, but ... I had quite a few problems with it. The whole JJ/Will thing just flat out bothered me, probably because it felt like they recycled all the Hotch/Haley conflicts right down to kid in the hospital with only one parent.
Still, the Hotch-Reid moments were sparkling and I loved how Reid stared out the window as he thought. Reid's banter with Rossi was fun as well.
Overall, a meh episode because they could have done so much more with the tornado aspect (beside having Morgan stand there like a dumba$$ and stare at it as it sucked up the Unsub).
Regarding Morgan standing there staring at the tornado, um . . . I live in Indiana and have to say that we stand there listening to to sirens and staring out the window or front door going "Do you think we should head to the basement?" LOL! This is sad but true!!
Sometimes you just get tired of the sirens going off when it is that time of year and hate to keep stopping what you are doing to go sit and wait for the warning to pass.
Aside from a few bad weather puns, and the episode not being as badass as I hope, it was pretty good.
ReplyDeletePrentiss only got like 2-3 scene. >=D
Morgan and Garcia were this episode for me. I dunno, it was just too forced. Honestly "big, beautiful brains" and "my hands are yours" o.O
Reid was hilarious and awesome, especially when he scared Rossi. XD
Hotch was sweet, letting JJ try to go even though it didn't happen.
JJ, oh JJ. This episode is the JJ I know and love. How my heart yearns for thee. I get why she and Will have a strained relationship and I get blame him. If they break up, it will be JJ's fault for coming back to a demanding job that has coming and going constantly when she had a steady job with night and weekends off. Time she got to spend with Will and Henry. And AJ's son is sooo cute! X3
Rossi, oh poor Rossi. Between his wife and Reid scaring I was nearly crying and laughing.
We got a mini H/R scene! It was adorable! Reid was talking to Hotch, he wasn't saying anything of course, before Reid stopped himself and ask if he was rambling. IT WAS ADORABLE! <3
The unsub was unremarkable, but the writer's did make you feel for the poor guys/kidnapped he killed.
P.S. It was Reid we saw helping the victim stand/walk during the tornado in last week's preview, not Hotch like everyone though.
Hotchner, Spencer and Derek oh my!!!
ReplyDeleteSorry. Had to get that out of my system.
The episode was great. Not earth-shattering, but great none the less!!
I cried at the end with JJ. AJ's little boy is adorable. Between him and Cade Owens, they define cuteness!
H/R moments abound. It was beyond cool that Spencer stopped himself from rambling. I imagine Hotch was just standing there thinking: "God he's cute when he rambles".
Not for nothing, but did anyone else find themselves thinking about the movie "Twister"?
"I gotta go. We got cows."
Who has to make things up to ship H/R? Man, they serve it to you on a platter.
ReplyDeleteI agree that the unsub was a bit underwhelming. However, the ease of the little banter moments between the team was so nice. It was great not having the either or when it came to the personal lives of the team. We are back to personal stuff just fitting in the moment. It was nice that the major scenes of personal moments were at the beginning and the end. I have missed this type of interaction.
Also, could Spencer have been any cuter this episode? The adorable meter is maxing out this season.
Sorry for the anon,
slery
Spencer Reid is awesome for
ReplyDelete- the way he scares the living hell out of Rossi (and everyone).
- the way he looks out the window and solved the case AGAIN. (I'm gonna cap that shot like crazy.)
Hotch/Reid is awesome for
- the way Reid stops himself from rambling because Hotch doesn't have the heart to tell him to. Since when Reid stops himself from rambling facts? Only in front of Hotch, lol. Aww. I'm so shallow (and delusional XD).
Hotch is awesome for
- being Hotch
I didn't expect to see Will. It sucks to be him in this episode. I have no comment on JJ situation. It is what it is. She had a choice be have a more normal job, but she chose to come back. She has to deal with that decision now.
Don't remember much of anything else other than a few cute Garcia remarks.
Prentiss and Morgan are... Prentiss and Morgan.
I just rambled in my own journal about the ep, but ... I had quite a few problems with it. The whole JJ/Will thing just flat out bothered me, probably because it felt like they recycled all the Hotch/Haley conflicts right down to kid in the hospital with only one parent.
ReplyDeleteStill, the Hotch-Reid moments were sparkling and I loved how Reid stared out the window as he thought. Reid's banter with Rossi was fun as well.
Overall, a meh episode because they could have done so much more with the tornado aspect (beside having Morgan stand there like a dumba$$ and stare at it as it sucked up the Unsub).
Kuria,
ReplyDeleteRegarding Morgan standing there staring at the tornado, um . . . I live in Indiana and have to say that we stand there listening to to sirens and staring out the window or front door going "Do you think we should head to the basement?" LOL! This is sad but true!!
Sometimes you just get tired of the sirens going off when it is that time of year and hate to keep stopping what you are doing to go sit and wait for the warning to pass.
slery