Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sometimes, All You Need Is A Little HOPE...


It's Wednesday and that means it's a new ep of CM!!

So Hope... did you like it or not? Or are you not that bothered by it?

Were there any good Hotch,Reid & Hotch/Reid moments?

Let my know sweeties!!!

P.S. I know it is a Garcia centric ep but i love this pic... Sorry Garcia!

3 comments:

  1. Okay, I love how we get some of Garcia's personal life and learn more about her. I honestly felt the whole guilty because her parents were looking for her because she missed curfew kinda over done at this point, but Kristen did it well. I felt for Garica.

    The case was so cliched! I swear: It was like a rip off of an old Law & Order SVU episode: stupid and predictable. Right down to Hope being dead all along and her mom killing the unsub.

    Prentiss was Prentiss not much to say about her. Or JJ.... Or Rossi.

    Morgan was bearable this episode.

    Hotch and Reid worked together a bit, but nothing much more than that.

    Was the only person annoyed about Garcia going into the field, then trying to talk negotiations, and then going the unsub freaking house?! That's terms for suspension. Hell, she would probably get fired IRL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the second misfire of the season. Not that I didn't enjoy a glimpse into Garcia's outside the BAU or how strong she was in this ep but ...

    I don't watch Law & Order SVU, but I felt pretty much the same as Chiazu on this. I mean, the actress playing Monica did a good job at conveying determination and throwing caution to the wind in trying to find her daughter. HRG ... I mean Jack Coleman did a decent job a creepy creep but ... er ... a bit too much?

    And here's my deal with Hope being dead. Wouldn't a decaying body stink even if it was 2 months old? Shouldn't there be more, er, goo because of decay? Bugs at least.

    Forensics isn't my strong point but it just irked me.

    As for Garcia going into the field ... I can kinda see it ... kinda. But her talking down the UnSub? While we can chalk some of it up to her being around profilers for 7+ years and her counseling the victims groups ... it just felt too Hotch-esque, too Reid-esque in the execution. Like the writers decided at last minute to have Garcia stand in. I wanted to like that part, I really did, but unfortunately didn't.

    I realize not every episode can be kickass and I definitely think this is better than any number of S6 episodes. Still, it just felt too forced.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something was happening in that episode besides Reid's hair? I didn't notice. >>

    I wondered about the body, too. I do remember hearing a fly buzz sound effect when she lifted the sheets and being confused when I didn't see any, but I could have imagined it or maybe just heard it because I expected it to be there. Other than that... the body is in a fairly clean environment and looked like it was wrapped in plastic of some kind, so... maybe not /that/ much decay? Maybe the unsub tried some kind of primitive preservation?

    Yeah, I was irritated that Garcia was going in. The technical analyst does not get to enter a hostage situation, wanted to hit JJ for even letting her consider it, much less for walking her right in the door.

    ReplyDelete