Thursday, October 11, 2012

It's a little late but...

First of all, i know i haven't been around much over the past few weeks, both on here and on twitter but life is really kicking my and my families ass. Won't go into what has been going on but its been emotionally tough and i am worn out. I will be back as soon as i can, i promise!

Anyway, how did you like 8.02? What did you think to it? 

Any good H/R moments?


Let us know!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're doing okay. -huggies- You can talk to me anytime you want. Just message me on tumblr for the time being, if you do want to talk, until I get my phone turned back on.

    This episode was okay, a bit boring, but okay. We got a few H/R scenes, which were awesome, and learned more Blake so it was worth it.

    ReplyDelete