I know I am a little late, I am very unwell at the moment and as much as I tried, I just could not stay awake, but there was a brand new ep of CM last night.
So, my furry friends, how was is it? Any good h/r moments?
Sorry you are not feeling well. You didn't miss anything with this episode. The episode was very boring and tried to make the serial killer into someone to be pitied so it wasn't really his fault he was killing all these nasty, slutty people. The episode had a preaching mentality with a contemptious attitude towards religious people. Hope this is not the start of the remaining episodes being platforms for political agendas. Reid looked adorable, JJ overacted, Blake mumbled a lot with little personality (and I actually have liked her character but this was a disappointment.) Rossi was very good. I can't remember Morgan doing anything. Hotch still looks like he needs to eat something. The whole episode was literally dark, I checked my cable connection at one point. So if you had to miss an episode, this is the one to miss.
Sorry you are not feeling well. You didn't miss anything with this episode. The episode was very boring and tried to make the serial killer into someone to be pitied so it wasn't really his fault he was killing all these nasty, slutty people. The episode had a preaching mentality with a contemptious attitude towards religious people. Hope this is not the start of the remaining episodes being platforms for political agendas.
ReplyDeleteReid looked adorable, JJ overacted, Blake mumbled a lot with little personality (and I actually have liked her character but this was a disappointment.) Rossi was very good. I can't remember Morgan doing anything. Hotch still looks like he needs to eat something. The whole episode was literally dark, I checked my cable connection at one point. So if you had to miss an episode, this is the one to miss.
Feel better quickly!!
There was an adorable moment where Morgan was totally amazed by Reid's mind and didn't have a snarky attitude. Go Boy Wonder!
ReplyDeleteslery