Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The one where the hunter tells the hunters they are being hunted...

So, it's Wednesday and that means a brand new ep of CM. This week the teams stalker shows the team they are being stalked...

So my fluffy furry friends, how was the ep? Did you like it? Any good H/R moments?

Talk to me people!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it was awesome. Much better than last week's episode. I was sure that Detective Bitch Face, you know the one, had something to do with the case but he didn't. I was actually disappointed because that would have been awesome. Instead we got some crappy excuse about his partner dying 5 years ago and that's why he's an asshole. Stupid, IMHO.

    Gibby was hot.

    We did get a few H/R scene near the end. It's always nice to see them work together.

    But the most important thing: THAT FUCKING ENDING! OMG! How can they make such a cliffhanger of ending, like they did with Season 3, and no one is in danger of dying. Seriously, how just how they fuck did they pull that off.

    Also, I have a new theory. The Team Stalker has a group of people killing for him across the country. So the Replicator isn't one person, it's a group of people. I mean, after this episode episode it does make sense. To me at least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent episode, one of the best of the season so far. Reid looked so hot and Hotch looked good too. Loved how they mentioned Gideon, wish he would do a guest shot. Kept thinking Hotch and JJ's kids should have armed protection. Several times I thought one of the dead women would be Hotch's girlfriend. Blake and JJ actually worked well together and I liked their interrogation of the suspect. JJ also looked good with Reid in the opening scene, she's usually annoying but she appeared less stuck up in this episode. This episdoe had the flavor of the earlier seasons of the show were everyone worked well together and there was a balance between characters.

    ReplyDelete