Wednesday, March 20, 2013

And we have a new ep after what seems like forever...

We finally get a new ep of CM after what seems like a lifetime!!

So, was it worth the wait? Any good H/R moments?


Let me know people!!

2 comments:

  1. I'll post what I posted on tumblr:

    The way Reid talks to the Unsub at the pool…. disturbing is an understatement, lol. I sure hope it’s not supposed to mean that Reid, like the Unsub, has homicidal urges. A friend of mine suggested that it might be about dilaudid, and I hope to God that was the case instead of making Reid snap and turning him into an Unsub, though that would make one hell of a way to end the show.

    And of course, the last scene with Hotch confronting Reid about Reid’s decision at the pool. This is the one thing that has been consistent with Hotch’s characterization from the early seasons, which I highly approve, writers. That is, Hotch never lets things slide. Not when it comes to Reid. After the whole Hankel and dilaudid thing, I think Hotch learned that with Reid, the best way is to confront him instead of hoping for the best, like Gideon did. It’s not that he doesn’t trust Reid. He does, but I think he feels that Reid needs a constant reminder that someone cares, and Hotch has a way of doing it without being condescending, which happens sometimes with other team members. Here Hotch confronts Reid right away after the incident, the same way he did in “Elephant’s Memory” and “Corazon.” It’s a nice parallel.

    Also, kudos to Hotch for mentioning Maeve. I think people have been avoiding the subject, but Hotch, being Reid’s superior officer and having been in Reid’s shoes before with Haley, knows that Reid needs to acknowledge that her death effects him, and accept it that it’s okay, that it doesn’t make him weak (which I think Reid feels from the way he looks so defensive at Hotch’s remark), so he can finally grieve her properly.

    (I didn't really care about the case, as I normally don't. Sorry.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the extra interaction between the team members now that they are concentrating on finding the Replicator. Though I have to say, some of the stuff that JJ was saying at the round table about the tongue, I thought it would have been more appropiate that Reid would have spouted those facts.
    Loved that Reid continued to play checkers with the dude in the mental institution while he interviewed him. Thought the case was pretty good, better than last season but not as good as the Reid's/Maeve's episode.
    Garcia and her boyfriend scenes were way overdone, pretty bizarre, and most definitely unbelievable. Next episode will Morgan be fighting both the guys for Garcia's hand? Lets see, so far, Garcia performs at the theatre, runs a support group, and now gives concerts but we know nothing about what Reid does in his off time. For that matter, does Morgan still have Clooney! Makes no sense.
    I wish the characters themselves would keep up with their own backstories, etc. and "suggest" lines to incorporate their life into the current episodes.
    Oh well...
    I think this season or next will be the last. Nothing will compare to those first seasons. Gideon cared so much about the team members and expressed it well.

    ReplyDelete