I wish there was a pill to make me forget that episode it was so bad. Ugh, it was just full of a bunch of bullshit. The writers don't have a clue what they're doing.
Reid was cute as ever. I loved how he explained why he wouldn't shake the detectives hand.
Also liked how Garcia didn't have all the answers in the first few minutes of the episode. The profilers actually had to go out into the field and look around.
I wish they had all ended up eating that peach cobbler at Morgan's mother house. It would have made the team appear more engaging.
And I finally figured out why the team seems so crowded... in the early seasons there were only 5 profilers. JJ contributed by presenting cases and dealing with the press. Garcia was used for tech support. Now with 7 profilers- Garcia included, the stage is crowded and everyone is limited with the number of lines they have.
What I really want to know, WHO decides what cases to take, and who puts together the powerpoint sense Garcia doesn't like to look at blood? This bugs me every time I watch a episode.
I wish there was a pill to make me forget that episode it was so bad. Ugh, it was just full of a bunch of bullshit. The writers don't have a clue what they're doing.
ReplyDeleteDid not care for it.
ReplyDeleteReid was cute as ever. I loved how he explained why he wouldn't shake the detectives hand.
ReplyDeleteAlso liked how Garcia didn't have all the answers in the first few minutes of the episode. The profilers actually had to go out into the field and look around.
I wish they had all ended up eating that peach cobbler at Morgan's mother house. It would have made the team appear more engaging.
And I finally figured out why the team seems so crowded... in the early seasons there were only 5 profilers. JJ contributed by presenting cases and dealing with the press. Garcia was used for tech support. Now with 7 profilers- Garcia included, the stage is crowded and everyone is limited with the number of lines they have.
What I really want to know, WHO decides what cases to take, and who puts together the powerpoint sense Garcia doesn't like to look at blood? This bugs me every time I watch a episode.