It was actually pretty good. Not all that great, but way better than last week's episode.The unsub was actually interesting and likable, I was rooting for him at the end.
This week is new but we will have reruns the next two weeks then all new episodes until the season finale on may 22.Not much Hotch and Reid just a bit at the end. But Hotch look hot all dressed in black!
I love the head thing in the end...wow great ending and no I'm not a sicko. I hope next week is not a rerun and I'm super crazy about the old unsubs, I wish one of them would make a comeback....hehehehe
It was actually pretty good. Not all that great, but way better than last week's episode.
ReplyDeleteThe unsub was actually interesting and likable, I was rooting for him at the end.
This week is new but we will have reruns the next two weeks then all new episodes until the season finale on may 22.
ReplyDeleteNot much Hotch and Reid just a bit at the end. But Hotch look hot all dressed in black!
I love the head thing in the end...wow great ending and no I'm not a sicko. I hope next week is not a rerun and I'm super crazy about the old unsubs, I wish one of them would make a comeback....hehehehe
ReplyDelete