Its a brand new ep of CM tonight and it is special because it is the second one MGG has directed this season! So, was it a good ep? Did you enjoy it? was it what you expect from a MGG episode? Any good h/r? Let us know!!
Not really, I think the others were better. It seems that all his epps are more on the darkside and we already know what coming. I want to see him do something different. So head-ups and give him something that is cat and mouse chase, killing spread and things that is not toward the teens group. The very first CM seasons were much better.
I thought it was amazing as well and I cried of course. MGG did do a very different episode with "Lauren" and he said at the time that it wasn't really his genre - he excels at these atmospheric, creepy tales and I am quite happy for him to keep doing them. I thought the parallels between Reid's grief and Tess's were brilliantly shown and it was a good move to give such tender closure to the Maeve arc. I think this season is shaping up well against the early seasons after the disappointing seasons 6 and 7. MH
Reid was deliciously adorable looking in this episode. I loved the ending, and I like how Rossi tried to help Reid with advice on coping. I have to agree this season is on par with earlier seasons, of course, with Reid back to being a central character it makes watching much more rewarding.
Just have your tissues ready because you will fucking cry.
ReplyDeleteAnd of course the episode was amazing. All of MGG's episode are amazing.
Not really, I think the others were better. It seems that all his epps are more on the darkside and we already know what coming. I want to see him do something different. So head-ups and give him something that is cat and mouse chase, killing spread and things that is not toward the teens group. The very first CM seasons were much better.
ReplyDeleteI thought it was amazing as well and I cried of course. MGG did do a very different episode with "Lauren" and he said at the time that it wasn't really his genre - he excels at these atmospheric, creepy tales and I am quite happy for him to keep doing them. I thought the parallels between Reid's grief and Tess's were brilliantly shown and it was a good move to give such tender closure to the Maeve arc. I think this season is shaping up well against the early seasons after the disappointing seasons 6 and 7.
ReplyDeleteMH
Reid was deliciously adorable looking in this episode. I loved the ending, and I like how Rossi tried to help Reid with advice on coping.
ReplyDeleteI have to agree this season is on par with earlier seasons, of course, with Reid back to being a central character it makes watching much more rewarding.