Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The last ep before the finale...

So, this is the last ep before the finale... where does the time go!! Doesn't seem so long ago that we were starting s8 and now we are close to the end of it. Now, i know people are freaking out with the whole s9 contract negotiations but you have to stay positive... that's the only thing i can suggest.


Anyway, back to the episode, did you like it? Any good H/R? Let us know!!


And start to prepare yourself for next week because its finale time.... EEEEKKKK!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. It's pretty good. Very interesting; especially since the episode didn't spent most of the episode focusing on the Unsub's poor life. That shit is so annyoing.

    also, if I didn't hate JJ before this episode I do now. She's gotten so tactless and stupid. I was kinda hoping Morgan would die next, because he annoys me to no end, but now I hope it's JJ. I've lost all respect for her, which is sad because she used to be one of my favorite characters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I though that Reid had all these PHD's and doctrines, yet they have JJ doing all the interviews like if she was smarter then Reid or even Alex. It so sad that Emily is gone, she was much more of a kick-ass agent then JJ. This episode was much better then last weeks

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not the last episode before the finale though. Next week is an episode called #6 and then the following week is a double episode finale. This episode was OKish but JJ irritates the hell out of me now so really brought it down for me. Not sure why she thinks she merits equal pay to established names like Joe and Thomas and it will be a shame if the stalled pay negotiations mean CM isn't renewed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, the sexist and unfair comment above me about AJ just made me unfullow this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's not sexist at all! Pay in TV like many things depends upon experience, kudos, the draw of a big established name as well as good acting skills. it's far more complex than naive and ill-informed people seem to think. I am not saying that AJ doesn't deserve some more money, but to expect that she and Kirsten ought to have parity with the big stars like Joe and Thomas is just not right. That said, I still dislike the new JJ character who seems to have lost the sensitive and caring properties she used to have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry, but someone not liking AJ/JJ does not make them a sexist. What the hell =\

    There's no having a conversation with some people.

    ReplyDelete