It was actually pretty good. Didn't know who the unsub was until like the 15 min, which I always approve of. We did a pretty badass scene with Hotch and Reid, and ton of brOTP moments with both Rossi/Blake and Reid/Blake.
Thought the episode was boring. I really didn't want all this history on Blake, I think it was premature. This was not done for other team members, what makes her so special to have so much episode time dedicated to her home life. Heck it took 8 seasons to see inside Reid's apt and I don't believe we have seen Morgan's place, is Clooney even around anymore. Also think the makeup artist for Blake and JJ must have had an off day. I didn't recognize JJ on the plane and thought they had added another new person. Blake in the car scene with Reid looked awful, though Reid was super cute. Lots of cute Reid moments, which of course, is the only reason to watch.
It was actually pretty good. Didn't know who the unsub was until like the 15 min, which I always approve of. We did a pretty badass scene with Hotch and Reid, and ton of brOTP moments with both Rossi/Blake and Reid/Blake.
ReplyDeleteI really did like this one, we got to see the soft side of Blake and I like it. Like the moment with Spencer advice to Blake.
ReplyDeleteThought the episode was boring. I really didn't want all this history on Blake, I think it was premature. This was not done for other team members, what makes her so special to have so much episode time dedicated to her home life. Heck it took 8 seasons to see inside Reid's apt and I don't believe we have seen Morgan's place, is Clooney even around anymore.
ReplyDeleteAlso think the makeup artist for Blake and JJ must have had an off day. I didn't recognize JJ on the plane and thought they had added another new person. Blake in the car scene with Reid looked awful, though Reid was super cute.
Lots of cute Reid moments, which of course, is the only reason to watch.