Its that time of year again... Yes, its the end of season 8 of criminal minds. Its hard to believe that 8-9 months ago, this season started and now, after 2 hours, it has finished...
So, for the last time this season....
Did you like the ep? Did it live up to its expectations? Any good H/R?
Also, what did you think to season 8 in general?
Talk to me people!!
But don't worry, just because this is the end of the season doesn't mean we will stop bring you the H/R goodness on here, twitter or tumblr... We'll make sure you get through next 4 months until the new season, lol!
OMFG! I cried like 5 times during the finale. So sad. It was interesting learning more about Sean and seeing the Hotchner brothers interact again.
ReplyDeleteAnd Strauss. Just- WHY STRAUSS?! I love her. I miss her! Prepare the comfort food Emzy, my love, you will need it.
We also got to see Jack, who is still too cute, and Beth. Hotch and Beth is still super adorable.
As for season 8 as a whole: It is definitely an improvement over the last two. Although, I hate JJ now. And Garcia got on my nerves more often than not. I love the addition of Blake, she's so awesome and sassy.
I was so sorry to see Strauss die, I cry my eyes out and I enjoyed seeing her interact with the group. I though Gracia was usless and wimping too much, not a fan of her nor JJ. really upset that there was no cliffhanger, if the new season is something like tonight they need to change the writers.
ReplyDeleteI was sorry to see Strauss die - I think you need the counterpoint of her kind of character to play off the others and she will be missed. Who will get her job now I wonder? And was so pleased that the bit with Beth was so small - she and Hotch have no chemistry at all and their interaction is so flat and unconvincing it is painful to watch. Lovely to see Sean again after so many years.I was a tiny bit disappointed that the Replicator was someone we had never heard of before - the way they built him up I thought it might have been someone we'd seen or heard of in the past like that photographer guy in Season 6. That said, Mark Hamill was a great unsub.
ReplyDeleteDidn't Messer actually say at one point that the Replicator would be someone we HAD seen before? Someone coming back to haunt the team? Some CM site actually had people taking guesses who the Replicator would turn out to be.
ReplyDelete