Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Welcome Back and Hello Season 9!!

Hello Everyone!!

Hope you had a great hiatus!! I am sorry we were a little quiet over the hiatus but Real Life was biting us all in the ass so we decided to concerntrate on our lives for a bit but we are back and alive and kicking. Hope you had fun during the summer!!

So here we are, season 9 of CM!! It got a little tense there, we weren't sure if we would get a season 9 but we have and here we are! Hope you are looking forward to all the adventures that season 9 will bring and hopefully all the Hotch/Reid moments that will come with it!

Now, we didn't post last week, our blog was being a little difficult but after Ali doing some Garcia magic and a lot of Hotch glaring, it is now back so you can tell me until your heart is content about this week and last weeks eps!!

So, have you enjoyed the episodes?  Any good H/R moments? Let us know!!

I am looking forward to seeing all your opinions and surviving season 9 with you!!

Have fun!!

Emz   :)

1 comment:

  1. It suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks!

    I mean, I love CM way more than I even like X Factor, but that fact that I was missing X Factor for these two bullshit episodes pissed me off.

    Reid worrying about Hotch leaving and his job was really sweet though. Those little moments are probably the only good things about the first two episodes of the season.

    Next week's episode looks way better though. I hope it is have these two episode.

    ReplyDelete