We have a brand new episode of CM and this one is a special one because MGG himself has directed it and he always does a brilliant ep and a brilliant good at directing..
I think it is his best work, I was getting tired of the same old thing with him. MGG has proven that he can direct toward different subjects. He keep me glue to the television the whole time. Again this was his best work for CM
MGG's directing was superb. The camera angles were just breathtaking. I think this is one of his best for sure. And the whole team were great in this - although Garcia was still a tad too OTT and a bit annoying. I love the Reid and Rossi friendship.
I think it is his best work, I was getting tired of the same old thing with him. MGG has proven that he can direct toward different subjects. He keep me glue to the television the whole time. Again this was his best work for CM
ReplyDeleteMGG's directing was superb. The camera angles were just breathtaking. I think this is one of his best for sure. And the whole team were great in this - although Garcia was still a tad too OTT and a bit annoying. I love the Reid and Rossi friendship.
ReplyDelete