Another Wednesday and another brand new ep of CM!! Also, on a scary note... It's not long until Xmas!!!! Are u freaking out because I am!!! Lol!!! Haven't even started any major Xmas shopping yet... Eek!!! Where has this year gone?!
Anyway, how was the ep?! Love it or hate it?! Any good h/r?!
Let us know!!!
I THINK THIS WAS THE WROST ONE THIS SEASON!! the ending regarding the unsub SUCK! Then we lose 4 to 6 min. of the show so that Morgan can get laid. Do I care NO, just remember the show is called Criminal Minds not cool, I wanted to vomit.
ReplyDeleteI think, by what you are saying, that skipping the ep is a good idea... Yuck!
DeleteWell, yeah, I could've done without the last bit as well, but overall, the episode was good. And Garcia's line "you got Morgan'ed" made me laugh SO HARD. I still wish someone would comb MGG's hair. I mean, really? How many episodes have we seen this season? No one's noticed?
ReplyDeleteThe case was promising but ended far too abruptly to make room for the Morgan cheesy bit which spoiled the whole thing for me. And MGG;s hair this season has been simply gorgeous! I love the rumpled, sexy look.
ReplyDelete