It's Wednesday again and it's another brand new ep of CM!! And this episode has been directed by JM, his first ever CM ep, so that makes it twice as exciting!!
So how was the ep? Any good H/R?
And are you excited for 200?
Let me know peeps!!
It was an okay well directed episode but lacking in tension and drama. As for the improbable JJ storyline - can't wait for it to be over and not looking forward to 200. It is going to be a waste of what should be a team centred episode.
ReplyDeleteI did like this last episode, since I know vets with these issues it did bring back sad times. It was well directed in both cases and it caugh my attention. But like Mary I'm not expecting any wow factor on ep. 200...really I don't care about the team personal life, I want to see these crazy unsubs
ReplyDelete