Dull. Predictable. Far, far too much JJ. As for Hotch - 10 seconds of air time tops!! The only redeeming feature was that MGG looked yummy! Obligatory cutesy ending - yukk! Disappointing.
Maura: Lack of Hotch and Rossi I can understand because I know that Thomas and Joe had their episodes to prep and edit. I can understand the need to give JJ more screen time for the aftermath of 200 (see Fear and Loathing, Slave of Duty, With Friends Like These, Magnum Opus). I liked the jokes. I liked Reid in action because we don't see enough of this. What I however prefer when it comes to unsubs is suspense, I don't want to see them until its absolutely necessary. As for chocking scenes... I would be fine with watching the beginning of a struggle and the effect (dead victim) not the whole process. This episode could have been better but it also could have been worse.
Did not like, found it boring and I'm tired to see J.J. take all the air time.
ReplyDeleteDull. Predictable. Far, far too much JJ. As for Hotch - 10 seconds of air time tops!! The only redeeming feature was that MGG looked yummy! Obligatory cutesy ending - yukk! Disappointing.
ReplyDeleteMaura:
ReplyDeleteLack of Hotch and Rossi I can understand because I know that Thomas and Joe had their episodes to prep and edit. I can understand the need to give JJ more screen time for the aftermath of 200 (see Fear and Loathing, Slave of Duty, With Friends Like These, Magnum Opus). I liked the jokes. I liked Reid in action because we don't see enough of this. What I however prefer when it comes to unsubs is suspense, I don't want to see them until its absolutely necessary. As for chocking scenes... I would be fine with watching the beginning of a struggle and the effect (dead victim) not the whole process. This episode could have been better but it also could have been worse.